Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Watercolor

Hello Friends welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe Stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a Blog Hop at the Brutus Monroe Blog featuring a product or technique of the week!  This week we  want to share with you some watercolor inspiration with you!!!   Brutus Monroe has an amazing new line of  watercolors called Aqua Pigments, the colors are beautiful collection.. you really need to check them out!!! As soon as I have mine I will totally tell you more about them! For my project today I use Color Burst Watercolor powder.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started by choosing the Brutus Monroe Heavy Watercolor Cardstock... this cardstock is amazing... it takes lots of water for your watercolor projects.  I stamp the Conservatory of Quotes on the smooth side of the cardstock with Brutus Monroe Embossing Ink and I use Alabaster Embossing Powder for a more dramatic look.


All you need is a little bit of powder to create an amazing look...I see having this color burst for a long time!!! I then use a green watercolor to paint the leaves and splash some green for a contrast.  To finish I mounted the watercolored panel to a Jurassic Cardstock base and stamped the beautiful sentiment.


There are more beautiful projects from the Design Team to inspire you to take out your watercolors or give the new Aqua Pigments or Color Burst a try...Hop along with us for more ideas:

WALESKA (you are here)
Brutus Monroe Supplies:
Jurassic-Cardstock-100lb-CoverUltra Fine Embossing Powder - AlabasterBrutus|Monroe Color Burst Essentials Pack

Conservatory of Quotes - 4x6 Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment