Friday, October 26, 2018

Halloween Mermaid Mom and Kid/Kinda Cute Guest Designer

Hello Friends today  is Friday and that means I share with you my third and last card as the October guest designer for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez...  I had so much fun creating with the cute, cute, cute images from Patricia, let me share my third project using  the digital stamp Halloween Mermaid Mom and Kid.




CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I wanted to make an ocean scene with this cute image.  I started by die cutting three waves from white cardstock and using different colors of Oxide Inks I create the different tones on the ocean, I also splash some water for a more realistic look on the water.


I colored the image with markers (of course in halloween colors) and cut it to adhere it in the middle of the waves, I cut some bats to put around the image to create a spooky night in the Ocean.  I finally stamped the sentiment and put some sequins.


Are you ready to Trick or Treat?  I am so ready!! Here is a closer look to this cute Digital Image for your halloween cards or decorations.



I hope you have an amazing weekend thank you so much for stopping by and thank you to Patricia for inviting me to create with her amazing images... I had so much fun!!


Kinda Cute Supplies:

Halloween mermaid digital stamp

2 comments:

  1. Your projects are always amazing. I am so lucky to have you in my team even for this short period of time. Thank you for making fantastic cards with my images. They are all gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your last card for them. I hope you carry on with your blog though. Xx

    ReplyDelete