Sunday, October 28, 2018

Day of the Death Party/Heartcraft Paper Guest Designe

Hello Friends!!! I am so happy today to be sharing with you my second October project as a Guest Designer for Heartcraft Paper, this project is part of my Halloween Card Series.   For today´s card I used an amazing new Digital Image from my friend Monica Day of the Death check out all the digis at her Heartcraft Paper shop...She has some great Halloween collection of images!!!  This card is totally a Day of the Death Party!!



CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I used the Day of the Death Digital Stamp as I mention before... I measure the card size I wanted and I resize my images to be on the center of my white card base and print them.  I colored this cute skeletons with markers in some day of the death festive colors.  I die cut the banners, this are GinaMarie Designs and colored them with the same tones of the skeletons, I adhere them on top of the skeletons... I totally wanted to give a day of the death party feel to this card.. I use some stickles in gold for a little sparkle and some sequins too.


Here is a closer look to this fun digital images... You can use them for banners, party invitations, favors.... well you name it.... I love digis.



Aren´t they so fun!!  I hope you have a great Sunday...


HeartCraft Paper Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment