Friday, October 12, 2018

Spooky Scene/Kinda Cute Digital Stamps October Guest Designer

Hello Friends today I am super excited to announce I am the October guest designer for Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez... every Friday of October starting today, I will be sharing some card inspiration using some cute, cute, cute images from the amazing digis from Patricia, let me share my first project using  the Mummy Boy digital stamp.


CARD DETAILS:

To start this card I wanted to do one of my favorite things... which is ink blending, for an amazing background.... I used Oxide inks in colors Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Wilted Violet and add some water splashes here and there...

 
One of the things I always mention that I love about working with digital stamps is that you can resize them, print all the images you want and you can use them for many things, working with them is amazing... so next I used the silhuette studio program to size and print all the images I wanted to work with and I colored them with markers.


To create this spooky scene I used some black trees and bats and finally adhere the images and stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink.... Want to hang out with them?????


Here is a closer look of the colored the images on the scene.


This is card #9 on my Halloween Card Series 2018.... if you are a Halloween Fan... don´t forget to follow me and this series of some of my favorite old and new stamps for the season.


I want to thank Patricia for the opportunity to design with her amazingly cute images and I encourage you to check out the great selection of images she has at her store!!!

Have an amazing weekend!!!


Kinda Cute Supplies:




1 comment: