Friday, April 20, 2018

Using Small Stamped Images

Hello Friends today I wanted to share a very cute card showing you how you can use some of the small images that come on most of your stamp sets, I find that this small images can help you create some quick and simple cards, and because they are small stamps you even save time on the coloring... 



CARD DETAILS:

For my card today I started with the background... Have you check out the amazing new Cloudy Sky Stencil? It is amazing to create a quick and beautiful skys, to color it I used Oxide Inks in colors Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio, I die cut this piece with the largest of the Fancy Frame dies.


I decided to use one of my favorite stamp sets called Special Delivery, this set has some cute critters and lots of mail related small images, I choose some letters in different sizes and a little birdie to create my card today. 



After I colored my little birdie, I cut and adhere all the small stamped images with 3D Foam, I also adhere some small sequin stars and I stamp the sentiment to a banner.



Now is your turn, look for those small stamps on your stamp sets and create quick and fun cards!



Have a wonderful day!


Craftin Desert Divas Supplies:


 fancy frame dies




 cracked pistachio oxide ink









No comments:

Post a Comment