Thursday, April 12, 2018

March Sneak Peek Day 4

Hello Crafty Friends, Waleska here with you today to showcase the new stamp set "Friendship" from our April Release.  The entire release will be available tomorrow in the shop!!! So don't forget to start making you wishlist!!!




CARD DETAILS:

For my card today I started die cutting the beautiful Flower Border Die, I masked the flowers and ink blend the little hill with Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink starting on the bottom and leaving some white parts at the top for a faded look, I also added water splashes.  I colored the flowers with markers as well as the center of the flowers.  With this card I tried to use a three color palette for a harmonic look. 


I ink blend the card base with Peacock Feathers starting again from the bottom  and leaving a white space at top and  added water splashes.  I colored the cute critter relaxing with markers in the same colors I already used, and added the sentiment with the banner that comes on the Fancy Frame dies.


I hope you are as excited as we are with this amazing Release!!! Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day!!! and HAPPY SHOPPING!!!


CDD Supplies:


 Flower Border Die

 fancy frame dies

 cracked pistachio oxide ink

peacock feathers distress ink


No comments:

Post a Comment