Friday, April 20, 2018

Two Tone Scene Card

Hello Friends Waleska from craftinglove here, I love the Waffle Flower Hooray Stamp Set, the images are very unique and cute. Sometimes when I need some inspiration to create my cards I look for the image designers, and for this card I was very inspired by Helen Dardik the creator of this beautiful images. You can check her beautiful artwork on her instagram account.


CARD DETAILS:

I started laying out my images and making masks for them, I masked the hill with post it sheets and stamped all my images with Blueprint Sketch Oxide ink, I let them dry and masked all the images. I sponge the background with Worn Lipstick Oxide ink and added some water splashes. I let that dry a little and add some splashes with the blueprint sketch and worn lipstick mixed with water, I also added gold watercolor splashes for a little sparkle here and there.


I wanted a two tone card, so to make the card base match perfectly, I sponge the edges of a card base with blueprint sketch oxide ink and added the fun sentiment with the same color.

Here is a closer look of the gold splashes and the masked images, if you check out Helen Dardik artwork you will see that sometimes she leaves her images white and she uses lots of blue for them.


I hope you like my card today and can be inspired to sometimes think outside of the box on your card designs and look for inspiration everywhere.

Remember you can find the lots of great products at the Drive by shop
and if you want to save some money on your next purchase use the code:

SHOPWALESKA
and save 10% on $25 or more

Have a nice weekend!


Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. your card is so awesome.. I love the blend of colors.. very creative

    ReplyDelete