Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Mixing Embossing Powders

Hello Friends, thank you for stopping by my blog today for another Wednesday Quick Tip using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!, all the Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration for you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are focusing on the beautiful Brutus Monroe Embossing Powders.  I had so much fun creating this cards, I just couldn't do only one.


CARD DETAILS:

I did this four cards the exact same way, the only things I change were the Embossing Powder colors.  I started creating the base for my card with the beautiful rouge Color Burst.  I sprinkle some on the card and add enough water for the color to move.  I let the pieces dry and started creating the stamping.


I apply Brutus Monroe embossing ink to the entire 6 x 6 baroque stamp set and stamped the image on the Color Burst panels.  I then used almost all the Embossing Powders I own, with my fingers I sprinkle different colors of embossing powders around the stamped image to create this awesome look of blended embossing powders colors.


I heated all the panels with my heat gun and let the different embossing powder colors to blend with the heat.  I glue all my panels to black card bases and stamped a congrats sentiment,



I hope you give this idea a try and blend your embossing powders to create a beautiful look to your cards,


 Create amazing projects with Brutus Monroe Fine Detail Embossing powders and give some fabulous raised and shine to all your cards!!  Don´t miss anything and hop along with us!!! and be inspired by this talented ladies:


.  Brutus Monroe Supplies:

Baroque Background

Brutus|Monroe Embossing Ink 2x2

Brutus|Monroe Color Burst Essentials Pack

Metallic Embossing Powder - Gilded

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the gorgeous and unique look of the mixed powders. Thanks for such an incredible card! :D

    ReplyDelete