Monday, February 5, 2018

I Love you S´more

Hello Friends Waleska here sharing with you my participation in the Lawn Fanatics Challenge Inky Fingers!! Who else is super excited for the new Lawn Fawn Release coming this February 22nd?  I am so excited and as always wanting to buy the entire Release!!! I definitely need to start finding a job if I want to keep buying stamps, dies and crafty supplies, thanks God I don´t live in the States because I will probably leave my husband without money!!! hahaha.  For this challenge I got really inky and I created a heavy distress ink background for a very cute couple that I include in my Cute Couples Card Series for this coming Valentine Day!! I am sharing a cute couple card each day on my Instagram until february 14 Celebrating Love and Cute stamps!!! Now here is my card for the Challenge:




CARD DETAILS:

For this cute card I used the new Sweet Friends Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn.  For my card base I used the Gina Marie Designs Starry Sky Background Plate Die which is amazing to create night scene cards, totally recommend to check her products... They are amazing and the prizes too. I ink blend the whole piece with Faded Jeans Oxide Ink and Black Soot only on the edges, to create the fire I used Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade and I applied it in a circular motion to give the feel of fire.  To create the branches for the smores I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop, and cut a little branch from it.  For the stars background I used the same colors from the fire to unify the design, I color the cute couple and added glossy accents to the marshmallow part of them.  Finally added some sequins, a heart and the fun sentiment.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I invite you to join me on instagram for more cute couples cards!! I share one card daily... I love getting to know more crafty friends through there here:  


Here are some cards you can find on my series





Have a great starting week and enjoy this love month!!



6 comments:

  1. Waleska I think your Smores card is so cute! Have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, your glowing sky is so brilliant! Love this fabulous card design, Waleska! I'm so happy you joined the Inky Fingers challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that glow on your card IS AMAZING!! and those smore's couldn't be any cuter!! wow!! LOOOOOOOVE!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card I love you Smore!!

    ReplyDelete