Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Adding Dimension with Glossy Accents and Nuvo Sparkle Dust

Hello Friends, Waleska from craftinglovew here to share with you some ideas on adding dimension with Glossy Accents and Nuvo Sparkle Dust.  There are many ways to add dimension and accentuate your cards, but this is a very easy way to use what you already have at home to create beautiful sparkle and shine to your card.


CARD DETAILS:

I started die cutting the new balloon border die from the Party Border dies and I cut individual balloons. 

I colored a bunch of balloons with oxide ink colors Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber and set it aside to create the card background.  For the background I put Cracked Pistachio Oxide ink with a little water to my mat and smooshed the card base.


After that I adhere  some balloons to a tape strip and put a first coat of Glossy accents and Nuvo Sparkle Dust to each of the balloons, because the dust is so fine the color of the balloons stay almost the same, I let it dry and after that put a second coat of glossy accents to seal all the fine glitter and give the balloons more dimension.


Here is a closer look of the balloons with the second coat of glossy accents and the Sparkle dust already sealed on the first coat... I looove all the sparkle and shine!!!


I die cut the awesome Stitched box die  with Kraft Cardstock (this die was made to have dimension and give a 3D look).


I adhere the piece with the balloon box to a Kraft cardstock and then to a white card base, I added some sequins for more color and stamp the sentiment!! 


I hope you like my card and can give this idea a try! This card design can send happiness to anybody special to you!  Have a great day!!!




CDD Products:







No comments:

Post a Comment