Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Surprise with Monsters Inside!!!


Hello Friends, starting from today, I will be sharing every Wednesday a Quick Tip using Brutus Monroe Stamps and products, you can also head to the other Design Team members blog for a blog hop full of inspiration. I hope you can join me and get to know better Brutus Monroe products and love them as much as I do!!!



QUICK TIP


For today´s Quick Tip, I want to share this fun card, where I did a simple smooshing of ink and stenciling in the outside part of my card, to reveal on the inside part the two cute monsters wishing a Happy Birthday to someone special for you!! I used the Brutus Monroe Mixed Media Stencil Polka and the new and adorable Monster Party stamp set.


I also wanted to share with you the awesome Inspiration Box from this Month called Unicorn Dreams here is a photo with all you can find in this box.  You can sign up to receive your monthly inspiration box without worrying about the newest box selling out, also with your subscription you will receive 10% off of your everyday purchases at Brutus Monroe, or you can purchase it every month.
Subscribe HERE.


Now is your turn... Create a simple card from the outside.... with a fun Surprise on the inside! now hop to the other design team members blog to see what they create with this fun new Stamp Set:  Monster Party Blog Hop
Have a great Day!



Brutus Monroe products:








5 comments:

  1. Love the eyes peeping out! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a big fan of fun inside cards, and this is such a fun inside! This would make anyone smile, and that’s really the joy of card making, isn’t it? Thanks for sharing such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg I you are right!! I love to see the face of someone receiving a card and findind a surprise inside!

      Delete