Monday, October 2, 2017

Spooky Halloween Decoration

Hello Friends Waleska from craftinglovew here... I am so excited to be Newton's Nook October Guest Designer thank you so much for inviting me. I first have to admit I am a Halloween lover so this past Newton release was just too awesome and perfect for me, I am using a lot of the new stamps and I am having so much fun with them.


CARD DETAILS: 

For my first card I used almost all of the stamps from the Spooky Skeletons. I love to create little scenes on my cards, so the idea for this one was a very Spooky Halloween Decoration. I first stamped the skeletons in Onyx Black Versafine ink and put Black Sparkle embossing powder to have shinning Spooky Skeletons!!! I cut them and set them aside to make the background.


For the background I used Spiced Marmalade Oxide ink and some water splashes.  I also sponged the edges with Walnut Stain regular Distress Ink to give the card a more spooky feel. I stamped in the center of the card the amazing frame or mirror (you can use it for both) from Creepy Cameos with Versafine Onyx ink and  also put Black Sparkle embossing powder to unify the sparkle vibe on my card.  I create the inside part of the frame by cutting an oval from gray cardstock.



I finally cut a strip of gray cardstock and sponge it with Walnut Stain Distress ink to create the shelf for all the Halloween Spooky Decor and raised all the images with 3D foam... What do you think? Creepy enough? I just wish I have this awesome skeletons to actually decor my living room like this...  I hope you like my card and get some inspiration to start creating halloween cards.  

Have a Spooktacular Day!





You might also be interested on this posts:


1 comment:

  1. This card is so perfect for Halloween! The orange background is fabulous and I love how those fun skeleton creatures look like they're decorating a mantle! Thanks for being our guest this month at Newton's Nook Designs!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete