Monday, October 16, 2017

Top 5 Adhesive Tips!!!

Hello CDD Friends, Waleska here to share with you a fun Halloween Card and also to share with you my top 6 favorite adhesives, (I couldn't just pick 5).  If you did not know we have a new feature at the Craftin Desert Divas blog, each week the Design Team will share different tips and favorites with you, this week's topic is "Top 5 Favorite Crafty Tools".  I wanted to share with you about adhesives and the great thing is that you can find almost all of this adhesives at the Craftin Desert Divas Shop Here.   This is my card:


My favorite adhesives are: Starting from the ones I use the most, #1 the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue I use this one for almost everything I glue on my cards, I like the size and the fine tip, #2 the Tombow Mono Multi, this one is great too but I think is too sticky when I get it in my fingers and is constantly clogged so what I do is I always have a pin on hand, that is why I switched to the Tonic Craft glue, #3 Glossy Accents this glue is awesome to adhere embellishments to your cards, specially sequins I find glossy accents holds very well almost all my embellishments and it dries very quick!, #4 The Quickie Glue Pen this one is great to adhere very fine detail dies or words, #5 the Aileen's Tacky Glue this one is great for projects with kids, and finally #6 the Multi Medium Matte glue which is also great and  very strong. 



You can find almost all of this adhesives at the Craftin Desert Divas shop, so you can include them on your cart when you shop and the prize point is great!!   Now for the  card I used two distress ink colors Wilted Violet and Spiced Marmalade with water splashes.  I die cut in black cardstock the spooky border from the  Harvest Border Dies and the path from the Scene Builder Dies, I then cut the house, the trees and the tombstones so I could  glue them to the hill border following the hill curve, to glue this very thin dies I used the Quickie glue pen.


I added the moon and the cute and spooky troll from Frightfully Sweet which is ready to trick or treat in that spooky house!!! I finally add the sentiment with the Flag Banner Dies and the Fall Harvest Sequins.


I hope you find this top 6 adhesive tips helpful and you can also be inspired to create some cute and spooky Halloween cards or projects!

Have a Spooktacular Day!!!


CDD Products:








No comments:

Post a Comment