Monday, October 16, 2017

Scared Newton/Newton´s Nook Guest Designer

Hello Friends!!! Waleska here... and for today's card poor Newton was so scared he jumped to the wall.  Every time I make scene cards, I try to think on a special scenario and work with my images! Let me share with you how I created this one:


CARD DETAILS:

I wanted to create a scene with a spooky wall with Newton hanging because he is so scared after seeing that spooky frame or mirror.  I cut a cream cardstock for the front of my card and sponge the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  To make the down part of the wall I used a score board and score every 1/2 inch to create a wall texture and sponge it again with Walnut Stain Distress Ink to accentuate the raised lines.  I cut a strip of cardstock in the same color and adhere it to the scored panel with foam.


After I had my wall I stamped the spooky frame from Creepy Cameos with versafine ink and added clear embossing powder, for the inside part of the frame I used gray cardstock to simulate glass and stamped the creepy skull that scares Newton.  Finally I added the very frightened Newton from a non halloween set called Naughty Newton to the wall and I added the sentiment from Newtons Costume Party


I hope you like my card and I could inspire you to create and think outside box with your stamps to create fun scenes!  I hope you have a great starting week!

1 comment:

  1. This card cracks me up! I love that Newton is "scared" of the Halloween cameo! So fun! Thanks for being our guest this month!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete