Monday, October 10, 2016

Zombie Piggie



This starting week I want to share the next tag for my Halloween series
 "From Delightful to Frightful"
This next spookie piggie is the zombie one!


Let me show you how you can turn this cute piggie into this zombie piggie

I use the Hog Heaven stamp set from MFT, the little tombs from the Spooktacular Lawn Fawn Set
 and a Spellbinder die called Graveyard Scenes
Let's see how to turn this cutie to that frightful zombie


The first thing I did was the eye... I did a bigger eye and put some scars on the face,
 and with a fine pen draw his torn shirt.
After that I used two different shades of green:
 with the lighter green color the hole piggie and put some little points
 in different sizes to make the skin zombie looking


For the background I use Distress Inks in colors Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed


And here It is the Piggie Zombie ready to go hunting for some bloooood!!




Hope you like it, have a wonderful day thanks for visiting my blog!
If you think someone you know will like this tutorial please share!

Hugs

Waleska

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Waleska. Your Halloween cards are AMAZING!!! Your ink blending is flawless, your zombie pig is adorable. I love this tag!!

    ReplyDelete