Monday, June 5, 2017

You Color my World!

Hello, I hope you are having a nice day! For my today's card I used almost all of the new an amazing Oxide Inks... Do you know we now have them at the CDD shop? you can also find Nuvo products lots of CDD sequin mixes, cute Doodlebug Paper and Washi... well you might want to check out the Supplies section at the shop and include some of the new products we have to your next purchase!


Now for my card  I used the cute girl from the "Weather Gnomes" and color her with markers in the same colors of the rainbow background.  For the background I sponged the oxide inks in rainbow order to the card base and after that I added lots of water for the colors to move.  When that was dry I sprinkled more water for a more fun effect.  I die cut a cloud and glue the cute painting gnome, as embellishments I used Nuvo drops!


CDD Products:





Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment