Friday, June 9, 2017

Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey/Cute Beach Girls

Hello.... Today's card was inspired by the June beautiful Butterfly Reflections Ink Mood Board...  I loove this cute girl pirates...  I am on a Beach mood lately and I had this and many more ideas to create summer cards... It is going to be an AWESOME summer!




CARD DETAILS: I started with the sand shaker cutting a hill from Desert Storm Cardstock and with a craft knife I cut 1cm. around the inside of the hill and glue acetate to the back of the hill to create the shaker window.


For the beach background I used Oxide Inks... they blend so effortlessly that I just can't put them away.. for the sunset Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade and for the ocean Faded Jeans with some water splashes.   I added the sand to the card base and add the sand cardstock piece with double sided tape to create the shaker (you have to press extra hard because the sand is more heavy than regular sequins). to glue it to the card.


I colored all the cute girl pirates matching the color combination of the mood board and die cut the great palm trees of the newest release... I glue my girls and add the sentiment with Versafine Onyx black ink.... knowing the Awesome girls I know you can make any girl happy with this one!


I hope you have a great weekend... Mine started today because my kids are home... I am rushing to write this because... you know... they were up at 6:00 a.m. today but on school days can hardly stand up at 7:00 a.m.... and right now they are calling me... MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM.... 

HUGS,

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment