Friday, June 30, 2017

Gems and Trolls

Hello CDD Friends Waleska here to share with you a very magical card with our cute and famous Trolls and the very versatile Garden Border Die... Aren't you just loving all our border dies?



CARD DETAILS:

I started with the night sky, and my two favourite colors to create a very easy night sky are Distress Inks in colors Blue Print Sketch and Black Soot.  I put a light blend of the blue and added the black only on the edges and blend both to create the night sky.  I cut a longer piece of the border die to mask the border of the soil to create a light halo for all the gems, for that I used Distress Oxide Ink Fossilized Amber, for the soil I used regular Distress Ink Walnut Stain with water splashes.


I color all the Trolls  with markers to coordinate the scene.  For the gems I used the same colors of the Trolls and added stickles for sparkle.


I also added little white dots with a gel pen along the card  to create stars and with Versafine Ink I stamped the sentiment.

I love how you can tuck almost anything into the Garden Border die... I tucked the little diamonds, but you can put vegetables, flowers, plants this is a great die for many different types of cards.


I hope you can be inspired to create a magical card for someone special for you, and you can create night sky very easy.

Have a Wonderful day!!


Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. I'm LOVING those little trolls!! What an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete