Saturday, September 10, 2016

Monstruos Birthday/Waleska Galindo



Happy Saturday my Crafty Friends..... Some days ago I received an email about a contest to win a $250 Voucher from My Favorite things.... I love the idea of having $250 to buy from them, I would literally die.... I can enter a maximum of 3 card designs this is my first card.... It has to be a spooky card with my all time favorites Frightful Friends... I also used the balloons from Beary Special Birthday and the sentiment from Monster love... Since my birthday is coming soon I was thinking of a card, I wish someone will give me... a Happy Hallowbirthday Card how about that?
I would definitely love it.... well this one is for myself, I guess.....
I also use Distress Inks in colors Wilted Violet and Black Soot 
And some Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder to give it some birthday sparkle.



Happy Saturday to all and good luck...
Fingers crossed MFT like my card!!!!!

Waleska Galindo

No comments:

Post a Comment