Friday, September 23, 2016

Spooktacular Loads of Fun

Hello my Crafty Friends.... the card for today is my second entry for the Lawnscaping Challenge "Geometric" I am with the Spooky theme as long as I can.... I didn't know I have this "Thing" for Halloween Cards.... I LOVE THEM!!! and I LOVE MAKING THEM TOO!!
I now have like 500  Halloween cards laying in my desk!! hahaha


For this Cutie I use:
Loads of fun Lawn Fawn Stamp Set
Spooktacular Lawn Fawn Stamp Set
I did some simple coloring, I wanted to give this card a soft look

I seriously Love the Lawnscaping Challenges they are so much fun.. and I got to use my favorite stamps Lawn Fawn.....  and share my love for cardmaking with others.....


Hugs

Waleska 


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! 😄 You did an awesome job on this card! 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nerdy Crafter.... it is so funny hahaha...... thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. this card is the SO creative! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever! I absolutely adore it! Too fun. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete