Saturday, March 23, 2024

Pink Tulips on a Fence/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! Today I wanted to share with you some inspiration for a Spring card with the new Tulip and Daffodil Layered Stencil Set from the latest release this stencil is super easy and beautiful.



CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started by die cutting a white fence from the A7 Fence and Trellis Pop Up Die I measure the card base and cut it to size.  I then started with the stenciled part for the beautiful tulips.  I used Oxide Inks for them in colors Kirsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover by combining a dark and more soft tone of ink you can achieve lots of layers and beautiful tones, I hand cut the tulips and cut the grass from the same fence set and used the same tones of green I previously used.



I used Kirsch Flamingo of the front panel just to have some color behind the composition.  Finally I started assembling my card by adding foam tape behind the fence and tulips for some dimension and arrange the flowers on the right corner so my sentiment will look balanced on the other side.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create some Spring cards!



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment