Saturday, July 3, 2021

Beautiful Butterflies fom Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Scrappy Tail fans, Waleska Galindo with you again to share a new card using one of the beautiful Butterflies collection of Dies from Scrappy Tails, this awesome die has 2 different butterflies you can use them in many ways and colors and today I decided to use them in black with glitter cardstock. I hope you like my card and can be inspired to use this beautiful butterflies and have some fun as I did!





CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started by creating the background for the card, the cardbase is an A2 card base I used some washi tape to create a smaller rectangle and inked the center of the card with oxide inks in colors pink flamingo and peacoak feathers.


I then die cut the beautiful butterflies from the Open Butterflies set with a glittered black cardstock I really wanted a dramatic look to this butterflies I used the same colors from the background to create the back of each butterflies and adhere the front and back together.


I finally adhere them to the front panel but I glued only the middle part of the butterflies so they look like they are flying away.  I stamped the sentiment and added some sequins.  I love how this card looks specially the 3D effect you can achieve with this beautiful butterlies.

I hope you have an amazing weekend, and have some time to create! This and many other great products are available on the shop now.


Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment