Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Beautiful Glitter Glaze/Brutus Monroe Hop

Hello Friends welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe Stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a Blog Hop at the Brutus Monroe Blog featuring a product or technique of the week!  This week we  want to share with you an amazing product to add that glitter glaze you are looking for an amazing sparkle.  You just need all the beautiful glitter glaze colors believe me!!! Design team did an excellent job showing how to use this great product you can find at the Brutus Monroe Shop and you need in your stash!!!



CARD DETAILS:

I created two cards with this beautiful glitter glaze to show you how amazing it looks!! I did the exact same thing with both... I used Lunch Bag cardstock as a card base and the beautiful Berry Glitter Glaze with a stencil... Just that... and you get this beautiful sparkling look for your Christmas cards!!! I let it dry overnight and BAM!!! the next day the shine and sparkle are just beautiful I thing my photos don´t do justice to the card.


For the center of my card I wanted something fun and festive and all I could think of were the funny deers on the OH DEER Stamp set.  I used a gold thread to put a messy bun on the back of the deers and added some gold sequins to go along with the gold card base I used.  Aren´t they just so adorable looking?


Here is my second card.... this guy just makes me laugh all the time!!


I hope you like my cards today and can be inspired to add that glitter glaze your cards need!!   Hop along with the Team and check out their amazing creations using Glitter Glaze.

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
Oh, DeerGlitter Glaze - BerryLunch Bag - Cardstock-100lbs-Cover
Glitter Glaze Complete Collection - 12 Jars

1 comment: