Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Chill out together/Heartcraft Paper Guest Designer

Hello Friends!!! I am so happy today to be sharing with you a project as a Guest Designer for Heartcraft Paper.  The sweet digital image I used to create this card is called Misty Ice Skating... check out all the Christmas digis at the Heartcraft Paper shop...


CARD DETAILS:

I wanted to create a snowing scene with this two sweet couple.  I used Stormy Sky Oxide ink for the backgrund I left the down part white and splash water.  I print and color the digital images with markers.  I adhere them to the card and also some snowflake sequins.  With a white gel pen I created snow for the background and I adhere this panel to a black card base.


I hope you like my card today and can be inspired... I am loving penguins lately and want to have them all!! what do you think? what is your favorite snow/christmas images?




Heartcraft Paper Supplies:





No comments:

Post a Comment