Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hugs Penguin/Heartcraft Guest Designer

Hello Friends!!! I am so happy today to be sharing with you a project as a Guest Designer for Heartcraft Paper.  The sweet digital image I used to create this card is called Penguin Celebration... check out all the beautiful and cute digis at the Heartcraft Paper shop...



CARD DETAILS:

To create this adorable card I used a white base that I masked to create the rectangle in the middle of the card and ink blend it with oxide inks to create an aqua gradient spot in the front to create the shimmer I used Perfect Pearls applied with a brush on the masked rectangle only.  I run this piece with an embossing folder on my sizzix to create the fun pattern I cut and adhere this piece to an aqua cardstock and then to a white card base.  I print and color the adorable penguin with markers.


This cute image has a neck piece to enhance it I adhere some gems for sparkle and shine.  I die cut the word hugs and I adhere everyhing in the center with white 3D foams.  I also added some sequins.


Isn´t she just to adorable... This image is one of my favorites from the shop!! I hope you like my card today and can be inspired!!!

Have a wonderful day!  HUGS



Heartcraft Paper Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. She is adorable & I love the perfect pearls touch you added. Love it!

    ReplyDelete