Thursday, September 27, 2018

UNITY + BRUTUS MONROE Blog Hop



Hello Friends Welcome back for another Brutus Monroe Hop!!! This time we are teaming up with the amazing Unity Stamps  for a very special Blog Hop...
This week Brutus Monroe and Unity Design teams will be focusing on the four new background stamps this two companies design as a collaboration... they are amazing and you will find lots of inspiration on this hop...let me tell you friends you need the entire collection.


CARD DETAILS

First of all this collection of stamps are rubber stamps so as you can imagine the detail on them is amazing.  For my cards today I used Barn Wall stamp...


I was very inspired by the Brutus Monroe glitter cardstock to create Christmas cards and give this Barn Wall a very festive look.  I stamped the Barn Wall with grey ink twice with the mini Misti.  Something I wanted to mention was that this new stamps fit perfectly on the mini Misti so you will have a perfect and detailed image all the time.  


I die cut some ornaments with different Christmas colors of the Brutus Monroe Glitter Cardstock and added the Christmas sentiment to finish this card I adhere this panel to a green cardstock... and just like that! You have a beautiful and easy Christmas card you can to give to your love ones.


For my second card I did the exact same thing...I continue with the Christmas theme.  I added some green branches to the corner of the Barn Wall I die cut some snowflakes and the red Christmas sentiment with Brutus Monroe Glitter Cardstock... I adhere this panel to a red cardbase.


This has been an amazing Hop, I hope you can be inspired by all the amazing projects from the Design Teams... hop along with us and also remember to follow this hop on Instagram for a change to win Unity Gift Card Prizes...



Supplies:






31 comments:

  1. Hi waleska! I like the distressed look of gray wood! My favorite of the two is the one with the green pine boughs! So much like Christmas, I can almost smell the pine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The barnwood background is PERFECT for Christmas cards! You did a great job, Waleska! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now these are some really fun Christmas cards! Using the Barn Wall stamp really makes them have that rustic and fun look too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great holiday card!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The barnwood done in gray is my favorite. It makes a beautiful background for Christmas cards. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love that background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so pretty and Festive!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning I am having such a hard time deciding but love both walls this is just leaning me more toward wall

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the barn wall stamp!
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas cards...love the gray wall background! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOOO AMAZING! I LOVE the sparkle! The Christmas font is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderfully fun and festive cards! Such lovely designs and great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that you did Christmas cards! Very nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am really loving that background! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh yeah, definitely want those stamps! I LOVE our cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the barn wood with the Christmas. Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  19. This stamp creates a perfect neutral canvas! Soo many options. I love the diecuts you chose for your cards. They stand out so well against the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the new collaboration, the stamps are awesome, and your projects are amazing. I love the clean and simple look and that barn wall is amazing. Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is great as a background for the holidays. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like how you used the stamp in a different direction. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty and rustic. I like the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for getting us inspired to make those holiday cards! I would have liked to see what you would have done with the spilled paint stamp! Loving this collection!!!

    ReplyDelete