Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Simple Blends!!

Hello Friends Welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!  This week will be focusing on Simple Blends!!! Do you know What Simple Blends are?  They are a great tool...let me explain a little, the simple blend blending stencils were created to assist with general blending within shapes on A2 size card.  This innovative stencil is sized to perfectly fit on your card front or card layer to create perfect blending of inks and saturation of even one color of ink within the shape.  The shapes within the stencil are positioned for perfect placement everytime!!!




CARD DETAILS:

I got a little carried away with the holidays with my cards today!!! I am so excited for this year´s holidays!!! For this two cards I did the same design concept... I starte with the simple blend-Oval on a white card base to create an oval shape in the middle of my A2 card base.  I used oxide inks for the two cards, it is so easy to create this masked areas with the simple blends... you really have to try them!!  For the halloween card I did some splashes of silver watercolor to create the night sky, I added some spooky branches and a raven with some bats with Raven cardstock.  I used glitter cardstock for the sentiment.  To finish this card I mounted my front panel into a sidewalk cardstock base and then to a white cardbase.



For my second card I did the exact same thing but this time I used Cabbage cardstock and glitter cardstock for my sentiment too.




I hope you like my cards and you can give this simple blend stencil tools a try, check out the ideas of the other design team members using the simple blends too:


Brutus Monroe Supplies:









No comments:

Post a Comment