Thursday, September 27, 2018

Trick or Treat Frankie/ Heartcraft Paper Digi Stamp

Hello Friends!!! I am so happy today to be sharing with one my very first Halloween card for this 2018.... For today´s card I used an adorable Digital Image from my friend Monica of her shop Heartcraft Paper...She has a new release with some adorable kids in costumes and much more... let me share with you how I create this fun card!


CARD DETAILS:

I started this card printing various of the Frankies in different sizes... that is one great thing about digital stamps...you can resize them and print lots.  I colored the size Frankie I wanted for the front of my card with copic markers and hand cut it.  I then started with the background... to make the spiderweb background I created my own stencil by cutting a silhouette file in some strong cardstock.


I used Wilted Violet oxide ink and also Black Soot for the corners... I die cut some little spiders and glue them around the front panel.  I adhere the cute Trick or Treat Frankie and die cut the sentiment with black cardstock... I mount this entire panel to an orange cardbase for a pop of color, and finally added some sequins here and there!!


So tell me... what are you doing today? are you making halloween cards??  Stay tuned for my halloween card series starting on October 1 with lots of inspiration, fun cards and a giveaway to celebrate my favorite time of the year!!!

Have a wonderful day!!


Heartcraft Paper Supplies:
(Click in the images to shop)




No comments:

Post a Comment