Saturday, August 4, 2018

Beautiful Pegasus/New Heartcraft Paper Company

Hello Friends, today I  am a guest designer and wanted to share a card I created for one Awesome new company called heartcraftpaper of one of my good crafty friends Monica, she is super talented and has many great digis at her shop...You can find digital stamps, digital sentiments, digital cutting files and digital paper.... check her new Pegasus release HERE.


CARD DETAILS:

Ok so I loooove her new Pegasus Release, but this one is definetely my favorite, it is called Pegasus Prance.  To create this magical card I started coloring the pegasus with markers, I print many of this so I can have them ready for more cards (that is what I love about digis) I then with an embossing marker I put embossing ink on its hair and tail and added glitter embossing powder for a glittery look!!!


To create the background I used many different Oxide Ink colors, I started in the center with Peacoack Feathers and work my way out with Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves and the new Spun Sugar (how could I live without this color before).  I then added some water drops and with a white pigment ink and some circle stamps I created a bokeh feel to the background.


To finish the card I cut and adhere the pegasus to the background and added some small star sequins and glue this panel to a white card base.

I hope you like this magical card with this magical pegasus and you can check out this new amazing company!   Have an amazing Saturday!!!



 Heartcraft Paper Supplies:


Other things you can find at the Shop:






No comments:

Post a Comment