Wednesday, August 15, 2018

DECO FOIL + STENCILS

Hello Friends Welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!,  This week we will be featuring stencils and  the  new  Brutus Monroe and Decofoil line of foils. As you already noticed this new foils are very unique and there are many ways to use them.  Today I want to pair them with one of my favorite Brutus Monroe flower stamps and transfer gel ... 




CARD DETAILS:

To start this card I created the stenciled accent with the Brutus Monroe Polka stencil, Deco Foil Transfer Gel and Sunrise Foil to a white card base.  I cut a base of Lunch Bag  cardstock and adhere it to a white card base.  I also adhere the foiled piece to the corner of the card.   To finish this card I added a stamped image of the Conservatory Quotes flower arrangement I embossed with gilded embossing powder to go along with the beautiful foil.  To unify the look of the card I put some heat to the embossed image and use a piece of left over foil to adhere foil here and there on the flowers.


I put double sided tape to the flower arrangement and adhere it to the card base and add the sentiment with the same embossing powder.



Hop along with us at the Brutuss Monroe blog and don´t miss the Design Team projects usign stencils and this new foils this week!!! Be inspired by this talented ladies:



Brutus Monroe Supplies:

Conservatory of Quotes - 4x6 Stamp

Mixed Media Stencil - Polka

2 comments:

  1. Those circles look so rustic/cool. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to mix the stencil, foil, and embossed elements. That gold really pops! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete