Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Color Challenge!!!

Hello Friends Welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!, the Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration with you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are having a color challenge.  I was very inspired by this combo and I really loved this combination of colors.



CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started by planning my background... I wanted to create a rainy background, to do that I used Oz Surface ink, to make this rainy day I simply swipe the ink cube across the card, leaving white spots in some areas that I filled with the raindrops stamp on this set.


Here is a closer look to the background, I used Oz Surface ink to stamp the raindrops.


After I finished the background I colored this funky cat inspired on the colors from the challenge.  To create more interest on my card I die cut three clounds in different sizes and adhere them to go along with the sentiment.  To finish this card I glue small gray raindrops and stamped the sentiment.


 Join us on this fun color challenge using the hashtag #brutusmonroecolorchallenge and share your creations on social media, we love to see what you create....


Don´t miss the Design Team projects usign sentiments this week!!!  Hop along with us!!! And be inspired by this talented ladies:

WALESKA (you are here)


Have a great week!!



Brutus Monroe Supplies

"Oz" Mini Surface Ink PadBe Unique - 4x6 Stamp Set

Detail Ink - Raven - 2x2

No comments:

Post a Comment