Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Neat and Tangled Party Ensemble/Splash Day

Hello Friends, here I am participating on this fun Neat and Tangled Challenge, since I saw the challenge I wanted to participate, my family and friends can tell you how much I looove to organize parties... My kids parties are BIG, I love to create everything, starting with the theme, the invitations, decorations, treat bags, candy station and here in guatemala the piñata!!! Well this challenge was a complete delight to participate I hope you like what I created for a Splash Day Party!!! I used the adorable and one of my favorite summer stamp sets Beach day!!!



I started stamping and coloring lots of cute elephants, I wanted to use this elephant on everything.  My idea was to make a little beach scene on the decorations.


For the popcorn boxes, the glasses, the banner and the place cards I cut with desert storm cardstock the sand for the cute elephants and with peacock feathers oxide ink I created the water, I added water splashes for a realistic summer look!


To entertain the kids on the party I also created some small coloring books with the images from the Beach Day stamp set.  I also created treat bags with white paper bags.


I used the Silhouette Cameo to create the banner, place cards and coloring books.  I used the Start Banner Set, Thanksgiving place cards and Color and Sketch Book.





Here is Guatemala we are having a really hot Summer right now....Funny story is that my kids totally thought we were having a Splash Day Party and they were already picking their clothes for the Party!!!


Who is ready to splash some water, and have the cutests Splash Day party, (my kids are) hahaha the good news is that they got to eat  all the treats from the decorations.

I hope you liked my idea and decorations, fingers crossed!!!


Stamp Set used to create this Party Ensemble:








2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your party ensemble is awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it alot! Same like my children they thought we were having a real party 😂

    ReplyDelete