Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Fun Fold/Dinosaurs Card

Hello Friends Waleska here, from craftinglovew to share a very fun, fold card for the dinosaur lover in your life, in my life is my son Ian... He is 10 and loves Dinosaurs.  You can customize this fun fold card with any theme you like to make someone smile let me share with you how to do it.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this fun fold card you are going to need two pieces of paper.  One piece 28 x 10.5 cms. and the smallest piece 21.5 x 5 cms.



You fold both pieces, the biggest piece you fold on 11.5 and the smallest piece you make two folds of 5.5 from each side, just like the following photo.


After you have your fold pieces, you glue the small piece to the front bottom of the card, in the center, I used the craft tacky glue by tonic that you can find at the shop, which has become my favorite glue for most of my projects.



I found this dinosaur pattern paper to match the theme of my card and I cut different pieces of it and craft cardstock to embellish the front of my card.

I finally added the adorable dinosaurs from the Dino Dig Stamp set, I colored them with markers and adhere them with foam tape.


I added the funny sentiment and some nuvo crystal drops in color Sugared Almond, I did not want a lot of embellishment since my son does not like any glitter or sparkle (you know is a boy).  


Now is you turn, make a fun fold card with any theme you like, I love this design because you are able to stand up your card for display.  They can be decorated in lots of different ways, and because they have many small sections you can even use some of the scraps you have been saving! 

Have a wonderful day,




CDD SUPPLIES:




2 comments: