Friday, March 30, 2018

Favorite Oxide Ink Colors

Hello Friends Waleska here to share some of my favorite Oxide ink color combos, I am a cardmaker and almost all my friends know it, so when I attend any celebration most of them expect a card from me... many times ( I know shame on me) I find myself looking for cards to give to my friends for different occasions.... Does that happen to you too? Well I created this set of cards, thinking in those situations, with the new and lighter Oxide Ink colors there are lots of combinations you can do... let me share my favorite, and some quick and easy cards any of your friends would love to receive... who wouldn't love a cute Monster card right?

CARD DETAILS:

The new Oxide Ink colors are beautiful, some of them are lighter and because of that you can mix them with almost any other Oxide Ink Color.  I especially love the Squeezed Lemonade here are my favorite combinations with that specific color.



I started ink blending the front panels with the squeezed lemonade Oxide Ink, mixed with Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron and Worn Lipstick, I also added water splashes so the colors can blend more easily.


Here are the color combinations.  Did you know you can find Oxide Inks on the CDD shop? You can find them HERE.


My idea was to create some quick cards that I can have on my stash, for any occasions.  I cut all the panels with the Fancy Frame dies and also die cut the second small from the Inside Scalloped circle die and color four adorable monsters from the Monster Carnival set and add some sequins as embellishments.... 

 

I left enough space on the cards to add any sentiment I need when give this set of cards, you can either use a banner or stamp the sentiment on the bottom of the card, this cards can be great for birthday, congratulations, get well or any encouragement card.


After I finish my cards I saw the left over pieces which also can be used to create other cards with colorful frames.


I hope you like this set of quick colorful cards you can create for any occasion, if you are like me... This can be great so you are always prepared to give a card.

Have a Wonderful day!



CDD SUPPLIES:


 Monster Carnival





1 comment: