Friday, January 5, 2018

Adding White Embossing details to Watercolor

Hello my Craftin Desert Divas Friends, Waleska from craftinglovew here with a little tip to add snow elements to your watercolor cards! After this card, I think I am going to use more my Zig Clean Color markers... Do you have materials in your desk you've been wanting to use for a long time?  Well that happen to me and the Zigs, so is a good resolution for this 2018 to start using all those materias, don't you think? I had so much fun creating this card with this adorable images!!! Let me share with you my little tip:


CARD DETAILS:

I started creating my background piece with a watercolor card base, I added snow dots with a Ranger Embossing Marker and added white embossing powder.  Since the embossing powder resist the watercolor it works great to create a snow background.


After that I created some snow covered trees.  I put some embossing ink on the corners of the trees and added the white embossing powder snow details, and put the green color with the Zig Clean Color markers.  I color the bear and cute penguin with the same markers.


I finally added white embossing powder to the bottom part of the card to simulate ice and stamp the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink.


White embossing powder looks bright even with the different watercolors on top.  I hope you can give this idea a try! 


Have a wonderful Day!


CDD PRODUCTS:






No comments:

Post a Comment