Friday, August 11, 2017

Make a Splash/ Transparent Ocean with Vellum

Hello Card Making Friends Waleska today with a full beach card with the cutest Summer Critters from Neat & Tangled I am really loving this set... Which one is your favorite Summer set so far?


CARD DETAILS:

I started with the background using Distress Inks in colors Squeezed Lemonade and Carved Pumpkin.
I cut the waves with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside border die in Vellum Paper and colored them with Distress Oxide ink in color Broken China. For the Sand I also used the same die in desert storm cardstock and give it a little color with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


I stamped the cute Neat & Tangled Beach Day critters with Versafine Onyx Black ink and added Clear Embossing Powder. I color them with markers in the same color combo.


I put  Embossing Powder to one of the waves for a sparkling effect and adhere all the elements with Mono Multi Liquid Glue. I finally added the Postage Stamp Elle-ments to frame the cute scene. 


I wanted to create a water look to my card and vellum is great for that!!! I hope you like my project today and you are enjoying your summer time!


Sea you soon,

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment