Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti/ Party Animal

Hello Friends! I am here with this fun and funky card with Reverse Confetti stamps! Over my time as a cardmaker I have found many companies I love... the most recent one I love is Reverse Confetti... I just love their cute and abstract critters! they are so much fun to create with!


I created this card for their current sketch challenge at their blog! I have the most recent stamps and now I want them all! for this card I used Oxide Inks for the background with a mix of normal dye inks I first smooshed the dye ink color to my card base and after that I smooshed Peeled Paint oxide ink to create the (in my view) prehistoric background! I color the dino with markers and I just follow the sketch to create the rest of the elements!


What do you think cute enough.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment