Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Slider Cards

Hello Friends Waleska here with another Summer Card for you, I love the Flamingo Floatie Stamp Set from Neat and Tangled, in the minute I saw this cute girl I knew I needed to use it on a Pool Party Summer Card.   



CARD DETAILS:

I wanted to create a pool background for the girl to be floating, so I found this technique in youtube let me share it with you because in my opinion it makes a very cool water look.


I started with a background fully colored with Distress Oxide Ink Peacock Feathers (which is my new favorite) after that I used a crumpled ball of Aluminium Foil I sprayed with water and pat down the paper with it to add the water texture to the background, and dry it with a Heat Tool.


I did the second background with two of my favorite Oxide Ink summer colors Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick (this two blend so well together) I created the slider elements with the lawn fawn slide over dies and double Scotch Foam Mounting TapeI color the cute girl with markers and added the water splashes in the same color as the water.


This cards were so much fun to create, I hope you give the water effect idea a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment