Monday, July 24, 2017

Flying Bunny!


Hello Friends it is time for another Pin-Sights Challenge at the Ellen Hutson blog! I love the colorful inspiration this time, It has lots of party inspiration and vibrant colors... check it out because in my opinion this challenge has the best prize!!! I won it one time and love it!



I was inspired to use this color combination because of the inspiration... I am in love with the  new Oxide Ink colors, I am now missing only 4 colors from the colors the have out and I am loving every single one of them! they blend so well, there are lots of techniques you can do with them so, in my opinion they are a must have in your supplies! The colors I used for this card where Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber with a smooshing technique I used the Craftin Desert Divas Frame dies and the Labels Maker Sentiments from My Favorite things!!! 


From Ellen Hutson I use the Bear Ware by Julie and the clouds from Silver Linings by Julie also.  I hope you have an amazing starting week!

Hugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment