Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Scared Doggie


Hello my Crafty Friends and everyone that visits my blog and will be my friend!!!
This weeks are realy complicated for me because my son is having his finals and WE have sooo much to study.... He is 8 years old.... Oh well there is also so much happening this amazing month it is my hubby's Birthday and HALLOWEEN is coming soon!!!  But I am trying among all the chaos to keep myself sane doing some crafting and of course halloween cards!!!
Go visit my instagram where I will be sharing everyday a new halloween card 
https://www.instagram.com/craftinglovew/

This one is my entry for the current Lawnscaping Challenge It is basically inspired on a Autumn pinterest board with a lot of leafs, oranges and browns and I came up with this funny card!!

Poor doggie... look at his face he is so scared while the ghosts are having so much fun!!!


I use the following Lawn Fawn Stamps:

The Ghosts and Moon of the Spooktacular set
The doggie from Critters at the Dog Park
The branches and leaves from Jump for Joy
The Ghosts faces are from Rooting for you 

Distress Inks:

Carved Pumpkin
Spiced Marmalade
Walnut Stain

The original doggie is so happy... let me show you how I change it:


You can always mask only the part where you don't want the ink to be or do like I do I use my Lawn Fawn shammy to take of the part where I don't want the ink to be and with a black pen (a fine one)
I draw the new face...


Tad Ahhh from happy to scared!!

I hope you find this helpful... this was my inspiration for the challenge


Have a wonderful week and as always if you need it...stay crafty to stay sane... like me!!

Hugs 

Waleska Galindo

10 comments:

  1. This is amazing, I love it! Great blending and just a perfectly created scene. Some inspiration for me as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce for taking the time to write such a sweet comment!!! have a great weel
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous Halloween scene and card - love the hills and all the fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susi for your sweet comment you are so kind to take the time and say it!!!!!

      Delete
  3. This card is so much fun! It really is too cute to spook, although I guess not for those little ghosts! Absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! I always look forward to your projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christiana!!! I am a huge fan of Lawn Fawn stamps as you can see I looove to see your projects... the design team is so talented and a great inspiration for me... your sweet comments mean a lot to me!!!thanks

      Delete
  4. Good luck to your son! I hope that finals went well for him.

    Such a fabulous card! Poor little pup look so scared though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate... for reading all my post!!!! And wish us luck!!! The exams are next week imagine my face just like the doggie hahaha.... thank you for your sweet comment you are so nice you have a new crafty friend in me!!! Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Super sweet card! I love the spooky scene you created! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete