Saturday, June 29, 2024

Bird of Paradise Aloha Book/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! Today I wanted to share with you more inspiration for some fun Summer Projects using the A7 Book Pop Up Die.  For my project today I wanted to use some beautiful Exotic flowers, I decided on the Layering Bird of Paradise, I love the bright colors of this flowers!

PROJECT DETAILS:

To create this Pop Up Book I started by cutting all the pieces to assemble the book I used a dark blue cardstock for the book cover and I used the A7 Aloha Tropical Leaf Cover Plate  to create a frame, I used Oxide Inks in colors Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron for this frame.  I then cut  all the pieces from the Birds of Paradise dies in white cardstock and I colored the different parts of the flowers with copic markers.  For the inside part of the book I used a cloud stencil to create a cloudy sky I glue all the elements to inside of the the book  frame and for the top of the book I cut the word Aloha that comes with the frame set.  For the other side of the cover I used a white panel and stamped a sentiment.



I love the look of Pop Up Books they would be amazing not only as a gift but also to display on a house for the Season.  Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create a project with this beautiful collection.

                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment