Sunday, August 27, 2023

Spooky Cute Party Favors/ Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! I hope your great! Today I wanted to share the cutest Halloween favors for your halloween parties this year, this are made with the newest released Halloween Collection! I loove this collection there is something for everyone.



PROJECT DETAILS:

These are very easy to assemble and all you need is cardstock and glue.  I started with the Vampire Add On, to create him I used a light blue, purple and black cardstock for the base of this party favors I used the new Pumpkin Pop Up die, for this base I personally recommend a heavy cardstock since you will be putting candy on them.  I cut all the pieces to create him and adhere them at the front of the piece, to finish these I used the handle from the Purse Pop Up die.




For my second party favor I choose the Frankenstein Add On I did exactly the same as the other one but this time I used Green and Black cardstock, Sabrina has some amazing Videos on the Scrappy Tail Youtube Channel if you want some detailed instructions on how to assemble this.  Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope this inspires you to create some spooky cute Halloween Party Favors with the new Halloween Collection.



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment