Friday, July 1, 2022

Sparkling Flamingoes

 Hello Friends Waleska Galindo here, very happy to be sharing some creative time with you today!   I want to share a card I created with some of the newest released products, I am in love with the Flamingo Pair Dies.  For my card today I used a lot of sparkle, let me share how I created it.


CARD DETAILS:

I started by die cutting all the pieces to create the flamingos, (the pieces are very easy to layer) for my flamingos today I used glitter cardstock in two different tones of pink.   For the eyes and beak I used white cardstock.  After I assembled the flamingos I started working on the background.

For the background I inked a 5x7 piece of cardstock with Peacock Feathers Oxide Ink, I then cut the A7 Aloha Tropical Leave cover plate die with a green cardstock and inked this piece with Lucky Clover Oxide ink.  I adhered this two pieces.  I finally cut a smaller rectangle to adhere the flamingos and inked this piece with Kitsch Flamingo Oxide Ink.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and spend some time with me!  I hope you can be inspired to create lots and lots of sparkly flamingoes cards!  Have a great Day!


Waleska Galindo






No comments:

Post a Comment