Saturday, March 20, 2021

Whimsical Layering Daisies from Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Friends Waleska here to share a very colorful card celebrating the first day of spring today for this card I used the beautiful Whimsical Layering Daisies, I hope you like my card as much as I do!


CARD DETAILS:

To start this card I die cut many of the Whimsical Daisies, this set comes with different sizes, for my card today I used the big size of daisies I also die cut the stems with white cardstock.  I then choose Seedless Preserves Oxide Ink to color this beautiful flowers inspired on a post of one of my dear Crafty Friends Dani from Love Dani Studio.


Aren't this flowers just beautiful!!! I then used an eyeshadow make up applicator to put the ink on the flowers starting in the middle and shading all the flower petals.  I love the effect you can achieve with this small eyeshadow shadow applicators.


I then glue two of the daisies for a layering look and put the center of the flowers that I colored with Y13 Copic color and I added Chunky glitter for some shine.  I adhere the stems to the flowers and I glue them to a panel that I inked with Speckled Egg Oxide ink.


I finally added the sentiment and some sequins for even more sparkle! I hope you like my card today and can be inspired by it! have a great weekend remember to stay safe and stay crafty.





Waleska Galindo

No comments:

Post a Comment