Monday, February 8, 2021

Gold and Pink Butterfly Pop Up Card for Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Friends, it is time again for another post from me!!!  I am very excited to share with you my project, today I used a bunch of fun dies from Scrappy Tails you can find at the shop I hope you like it!

s

 
CARD DETAILS:

I started first with the vase of this fun Flower Vase Pop Up card to do that I die cut all the pieces to create it, you need two of the vase pieces and 4 inserts.  You can also check out Sabrina's youtube video for a more detailed explanation here.  I glue this two vase pieces together and then I used oxide inks in colors Spun Sugar  and Picked Raspberry and I also added some water splashes for more texture.  I also put the four inserts inside the vase so I could add my elements.  You can put anything you want inside this vase, flowers, eggs, roses, tulips or butterflies.....



I then cut a bunch of butterflies from the Spring Essencials dies  with gold cardstock, I really wanted a golden look to this card.  I also trace the butterflies from the same colors I used for the base to adhere in the back of the butterflies.for a pop of color. I used a clear cake container plastic I recicled to cut strips and I adhere them in the back of some of my butterlies so they look like they are flying around this card.



I finally start assembling my card by adhering the butterflies all aound the vase, I also adhered a gold XOXO word to a strip of the clear packaging and added to the center of the vase, the words look like they are floating so awesome!!  



I finally thought that it was missing something so I splashed some Gansai Tambi gold Starry Color watercolors on the vase to integrate the gold from the butterflies to the vase.

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Remember to check out the newest release from Scrappy Tail Crafts at the shop!



Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment