Thursday, November 2, 2017

Sentiment Background Stripe

Hello Friends Waleska here with a very easy to mass produce sentiment background card.  The Holidays are fast approaching and if you need to make a lot of cards and have little time... This card design is for you!! I used the beautiful Sending Sentiments stamp set to create a focal point on my card.  This set has lots of words for you to choose so you can use this design to create cards for many occasions.


CARD DETAILS:

I used an aqua card base, with post it tape I masked a stripe where I wanted my sentiment background to be.  I stamped the Christmas word with versamark ink and white embossing powder.  After that I masked the sentiment area and sponge it with peacock feathers oxide ink, I added some water splashes mixed with gold watercolor to add interest to the background.  I used glitter washi to separate the sentiment area to the rest of the card.  finally I adhere gold sequins as embellishments.


Thank you so much for stopping by, throughout the week the CDD DT members will share with you more ways to make Sentiment Backgrounds.  I hope we can inspire you to use more your sentiments to make backgrounds with our different ideas and tips!

Have a nice day!


CDD Products:






No comments:

Post a Comment