Monday, November 20, 2017

Donut Worry... Be Happy!!

Hello friends today I want to share a card I created thinking on all the stress we have on this coming seasons!!! The time is flying at least for me! I am leaving on thursday to my brother's wedding in Las Vegas and I will stay in the states almost a month!!  So this card is also for me!!! hahaha


CARD DETAILS: 

For my card today I used one of the awesome stamps from the Monthly Stamp Club from Brutus Monroe this one is called Donut Worry, Be Happy, you can Subscribe to receive a 3x4 stamp set every month for only $5.00 including shipping!!! how awesome is that!! if you want to know more about this subscription please go here: Stamp Club

For the my card today I used my silhouette Cameo to create the letters with a very simple font, leaving the space for the doughnuts to fit on the words! I stamp the doughnuts with versafine onyx ink and added Icicle embossing powder from Brutus Monroe! I did the background with Worn Lipstick Oxide ink and water splashes.  I colored the doughnuts with markers and adhere everything with Craft Glue to a black card base! I added sequins to embellish it a little!


I hope you like my card and remember Donut Worry... Be Happy!

For more Awesome products from Brutus Monroe please go to the shop 

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment