Friday, February 17, 2017

Follow your Dreams


Hello Crafty Friends... Waleska here from Craftinglove to share 
with you a very sweet card with the new Dreamland Stamp 
Set from Craftin Desert Divas and their newest dies 
Scene Builders Dies


For this card I use the Cloud die from the Scene Builders set, 
to create a Die Cut pattern in the front of the card,
and for the back part I did a Distress Ink background 
with colors Shaded Lilac and Worn Lipstick with a 
flicking of water to give it more interest.



To finish it up I raised the front part with double sided tape
and add some of my favorite sequins from Craftin Desert Divas
Pastel Paradise.

For this Card I used the following CDD Products:




I hope you enjoyed the latest release!! I personally loved it.. 
You can find these and more unique Stamps and Dies at the 

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment