Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sweet Hedgehogs

Hello my lovely friends!!! Today I want to share a card I made with the cutest couple of hedgehogs from Sunny Studio Stamps...I started my love cards earlyand I am Loving making them, I specially love kissing critters... I don't know why?



For this cute card I used:
Sunny Studio stamp set Woodsy Creatures
Sunny Studio Sweet word die
Distress inks in colors Squeezed Lemonade
Peacock Feathers
We R Memory Keepers Geometric embossing folder 


I first die cut my heart "stencil" from some cheap cardstock

I did a very light ink blending starting from the bottom with Squeezed Lemonade
and in the up part of the heart with Peacock Feathers and it turned out exactly how I imagined!!
  
I used the great We R Memory Keepers Geometric embossing folder to create this great 
effect on the first layer of my card... it look Awesome...( I think)
for an even raise on this panel I used some white fun foam 


I used Peacock Feathers distress ink to give a little color to the die cut word SWEET
I started to blend from the bottom to the up part of the Sweet die word to give it a little color.


I colored the cute hedgehogs with markers and punch a heart from a red glitter paper.

I hope you can be inspired by this little tutorial and card to start your love projects... we are almost only 3 weeks away from Valentine's day!! 
I don't know you.. but I think time is flying... yesterday, I just took away all the Christmas Stuff....
Well have a nice and lovely day!!!


Hugs


Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment