Friday, December 9, 2016

Family Magic


Hello Crafty Friends!!! My Card for today is celebrating this wonderful Season!!
This Seals are the cutest!!

I am participating in the Lawnscaping Challenge "Let It Snow"
I used Distress inks for my background in colors:
Stormy Sky
Seedless Preserves
Broken China
I used the Lawn Fawn Stamp Sets:
Sealed with a Kiss
Critters in the Snow
Toboggan Together
Ready Set, Snow



My son is 8 now, he is starting to ask more and more questions about Santa, it is kind of sad to think on the day I will have to tell him about Santa....
This Christmas the Magic of Santa Claus is still in my house, and I will enjoy it.... let's think more in the things that realy matter.... the small details that make our life great and beautiful and more important don't forget The Reason for the Season.
Jesus Christ....

Have a beautiful Season

Hugs 

Waleska

4 comments:

  1. Your colors are stunning. The sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Arlene for taking the time to visit my blog!!! You are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sky is gorgeous!!! I've always been fascinated with the Northern Lights so this is perfect. The little scene is adorable! Thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect you created in the sky and the scene on your card! Thanks for joining our "Let it Snow" challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete